Parmesan Fish Fingers
- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ¾ cup (75g) packaged breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 300g boneless fish fillets, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How to make
- Combine parmesan, parsley and breadcrumbs in a medium freezer bag; shake to combine.
- Whisk egg with a fork in a small bowl; dip fish in egg, allowing excess egg to drip away; place in bag with breadcrumbs to coat; repeat with remaining fish.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium high heat; add fish, cook 2-3 minutes per side or until crumbs are golden and fish is cooked through.
Uncooked crumbed fish can be frozen for up to 1 month. Simply wrap fish in plastic film then place in a freezer bag; remove excess air from bag and seal with tape; label and freeze.
For a family meal, simply double the quantity of ingredients to feed a family of four.
Even when fish fillets are labelled ‘boneless’, take care when feeding fish to toddler. When cutting fish into pieces, feel for any bones with your fingertips.