- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- 1 cup (150g) infant cereal
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) cold water
How to make
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine flour and cereal in a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in oil.
- Add water one tablespoon at a time until dough forms. Roll out dough onto a floured surface.
- Cut into bite size shapes such as rectangles, or experiment making fun shapes with cookie cutters. Transfer shapes onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, about 3cm apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool completely and store in an air tight container.
Enjoy the biscuits on their own or with a <a href="/recipes/family-food/chickpea-hummus" target="_blank">Chickpea Hummus</a> or <a href="/recipes/family-food/avocado-dip" target="_blank">Avocado Dip</a>.</br>The remaining biscuits can be stored in an air tight container at room temperature for up to two days.