- 100g boneless fish fillets, chopped
- ¼ cup (30g) frozen peas
- ½ small (35g) carrot, chopped
- 2 tbsp finely grated cheddar cheese
How to make
- Place fish, peas and carrot in a small saucepan; cover with water; place over high heat; bring to the boil; simmer until fish is cooked through and carrot is tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; reserve ½ cup (125mL) cooking liquid.
- Using a fork, mash, adding enough reserved cooking liquid for required consistency; for younger babies, simply puree in a food processor or blender until smooth, adding more reserved cooking liquid if necessary to achieve the required consistency.
This recipe can be doubled and extra servings can be placed in airtight containers and frozen for later use.