- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup tahini paste or peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp full fat yoghurt
How to make
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of water as necessary while processing until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve as a spread, with vegetable sticks or try with these Biscuits. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.