- 1 medium (200g) sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- ¼ cup (30g) frozen peas
- ½ small (50g) carrot, grated
- 1 small (70g) zucchini, grated
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup (50g) dry breadcrumbs
- Spray oil for cooking
How to make
- Place sweet potato, peas, carrot, zucchini and cheese in a medium bowl; mix well (add some dry breadcrumbs if the mixture is too soft). Shape 2 tbsp of mixture to form patties. Dip each patty into egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat; spray with oil; add patties and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until golden.
Any uncooked patties can be used within 24 hours or frozen for later use.