- 100g finely chopped or minced chicken breast fillet
- 1 small (70g) carrot, chopped
- 50g green beans, trimmed and chopped
How to make
- Place chicken, carrots and beans in a small saucepan; cover with water; bring to the boil and simmer until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender;
- Drain, reserving ½ cup (125mL) cooking liquid. Place chicken and vegetables in a food processor or blender; process until smooth or according to baby’s age
Double the quantity and store extra in the freezer for later use.
Use boneless fish fillets instead of chicken, if desired.