- 1 x 375 can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp reduced salt chicken stock powder
- 50g spring onions, diced
- 2-3 large (1-1.5kg) kumara, peeled (optional) and sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) bacon, fat removed and diced
How to make
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
- In a medium sized bowl, add evaporated milk, stock powder and spring onions and mix well.
- In an oven proof dish, evenly spread a third of the kumara, bacon and milk. Repeat to make three layers.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.