Pasta Chicken Bake
- 300g pasta shells
- 1 barbecued chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 leek, chopped
- 500g jar pasta sauce
- 1½ cups (180g) frozen peas
- 250g ricotta
- 1 cup (120g) grated cheddar cheese
How to make
- Cook pasta according to packet directions; drain; place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken meat from bones and chop into small pieces. Add to pasta.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and leek; cook 2-3 minutes or until leek is tender; pour in pasta sauce; bring to the boil; add to pasta; toss gently to combine; spoon into a baking dish; dot with ricotta and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden and heated through.
For younger babies, simply place in a food processor or blender, thinning down with boiled water for a thinner consistency or mash with a fork for older babies.