Chicken Noodle & Corn Fritters
- 1 cup (230ml) water
- 1 (73g) MAGGI Extra Delicious 2 Minute Noodles Chicken Flavour
- ½ cup (75g) plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 x 420g can creamed corn, 420g
- 2 tsp canola oil or cooking spray
How to make
- Place the water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Break noodles in half. Add chicken noodles to boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring. Drain water and set aside noodles.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, pepper and chicken noodle flavour sachet into a bowl. Stir in the egg. Mix well to combine. Stir in the corn and the drained noodles.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture into pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side over medium heat or until golden. Serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce if desired.
Great for breakfast, a snack or a light lunch.