- 5g butter
- ¾ cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/3 cup (40g) frozen peas
- 1 cup (250mL) water
- 2 tbsp risoni or other tiny pasta
- 2 tbsp finely grated cheddar cheese
How to make
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add mushrooms, cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add peas and water; bring to the boil; add risoni, simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until tender. Add cheese, stir until melted.
This is enough for 2 servings. When reheating the second serving, simply add a small amount of water to loosen the risoni and reheat, adding more water if necessary. Keep refrigerated for 1 day.