- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100g finely minced beef
- 1 small (70g) carrot, chopped
- 1 small (120g) potato, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup canned chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup (125mL) water
How to make
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat; add beef, cook until brown.
- Add carrot and potato cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until soft and tender. Puree or mash, according to baby’s age.
This is enough for more than one serve. Place any unused portion in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1 day or freeze in portions.