- 400g fresh fettuccine
- 2 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 4 rashers (100g) bacon, fat removed and diced
- 1 x 375g can evaporated milk
- 1 medium (150g) red onion, diced
- 100g mushrooms, diced
- Additional vegetables of your liking (optional)
- 130g baby leaf spinach
How to make
- Cook fettuccine following packet directions.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook bacon until crispy.
- Add evaporated milk to the pan with the red onion, mushrooms and any additional vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir through the cooked fettuccine and spinach.