SMA Little Steps Toddler
Your child is on an incredible journey.
Every day your child is growing, learning, doing something new, and overcoming little challenges.
Support your child through their journey with SMA Little Steps® Toddler.
SMA Little Steps® Toddler is a nutritious milk drink suitable for children from 1 year. It contains vitamins and minerals – including Iron and Calcium which helps support a toddler’s growth and development, plus:
- Iodine and Zinc, to help support brain function
- Vitamins A, C, D and Magnesium, to support overall growth and development
SMA Little Steps® Toddler is designed to be enjoyed supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
SMA® Toddler is now SMA Little Steps® Toddler. No recipe change.
|Quantity per Serve (220mL)||Suggested Serves Per Day*|
|Level Scoops of Powder||Suggested Serves per Day*|
|200||4||1 - 2|
One scoop of powder = 7.3 grams. Use only the scoop provided.
Suggested Serves Per Day is provided as a guide when your toddler’s intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
1. Wash your hands before preparing your toddler's drink.
2. Wash cup thoroughly.
3. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool until lukewarm.
4. Pour 200 mL lukewarm water into the cup.
5. Add 4 level scoops of powder. For smaller volumes, add one scoop (7.3 g) to 50 mL water.
6. Stir until powder is fully dissolved. Once prepared, serve immediately. Discard any unfinished drink.
|Please see label for detailed usage instructions and nutrition information.|
Servings per pack: approx 30
Average Serving Size: 220mL (29g in 200mL water)
|Nutrient||Units||Average amount per 100ml made up formula*||Average amount per 100ml made up formula*|