S-26 GOLD Toddler
Your toddler goes through so many changes as they become a little independent person. It’s no surprise how quickly your active toddler can grow both physically and mentally. You can help by ensuring their diet is nutritious, containing a sufficient amount of energy and nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
S-26 GOLD Toddler is a nutritious vanilla-flavoured milk drink that is sucrose free, for toddlers one year and older. It has an advanced formulation to help supplement a toddler’s diet. S-26 GOLD Toddler is specially formulated with age-appropriate vitamins and minerals your child needs to help support growth and development.
On average, one serving of S-26 GOLD Toddler provides:
- 50% of the RDI of iron
- 50% of the RDI of iodine
- 25% of the RDI of zinc
- 50% of the RDI of a range of B vitamins
- 25% of the RDI of vitamin A
- 28% of the RDI of vitamin D
- 31% of the RDI of calcium
- 50% of the RDI of vitamin C
- 35% of the RDI of phosphorus
S-26 GOLD Toddler contains a unique fat blend which includes Omega 3 fatty acids.
S-26 GOLD Toddler has been specially designed to supplement your child’s diet when intakes of energy and other nutrients may not be adequate.
Packs Available In:Powder: 900g can, 200g box
Powder 900g can
|Age||Lukewarm Water (Previously Boiled) (mL)||Level of Scoops of Powder||Suggested Serves Per Day*|
|1-3 years||200||4||1 – 2|
* Suggested Serves Per Day is provided as a guide when your toddler’s intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate. Use only the enclosed scoop in the preparation of a drink. Discard any unfinished drink.
Formulated Supplementary Food for Young Children.
|1. Wash your hands before preparing your toddler’s drink.|
|2. Wash cups thoroughly.|
|3. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool until lukewarm.|
|4. Pour 200mL lukewarm water into the cup.|
|5. Add 4 level of scoops of powder. For smaller volumes add one scoop to 50mL water.|
|6. Stir until powder is fully dissolved. Once prepared, serve immediately. Discard any unfinished drink.|
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Always replace plastic lid after use.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening.
- Use By Date and Batch Code are located on the base of the can.
- Fill is by weight, not volume.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
Average per 220mL as prepared (29g powder + 200mL water)
|Dietary Fibre||0g||0g||Omega 6|
|%RDI per serving
|%RDI per serving
- Contains milk and soy.
** Lactose is a naturally occurring sugar in milk.