SMA® Toddler is a nutritious milk drink for toddlers from 1 year of age.
It contains vitamins and minerals – including Iron and Calcium which helps support a toddler's and development, plus:
- Iodine and Zinc, to help support brain function
- Vitamin A, C, D and Magnesium, to support overall growth and development
SMA® Toddler is designed to be enjoyed supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
|Quantity per Serve (220mL)||Suggested Serves Per Day*|
|Level Scoops of Powder||Suggested Serves per Day*|
|200||4||1 - 2|
One scoop of powder = 7.3 grams. Use only the scoop provided.
Suggested Serves Per Day is provided as a guide when your toddler’s intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
1. Wash your hands before preparing your toddler's drink.
2. Wash cup thoroughly.
3. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool until lukewarm.
4. Pour 200mL lukewarm water into the cup.
5. Add 4 level scoops of powder. For smaller volumes, add one scoop (7.3g) to 50mL water.
6. Stir until powder is fully dissolved. Once prepared, serve immediately, Discard any unfinished drink.
|^||It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.|
|Prepare only one bottle at a time. Follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents.|
|Please see label for detailed usage instructions and nutrition information.|
|Nutrient||Units||Average amount per 100ml made up formula*||Average amount per 100ml made up formula*|
Servings per pack: approx 30
Average Serving Size: 220mL (29g in 200mL water)