S-26 Original Toddler
S-26 Original Toddler is a nutritious milk drink designed to help your active toddler receive the nutrition they need.
It has been developed to meet the changing nutritional needs of your toddler in times when their diet may not be adequate to supply them with the energy & nutrients they need.
S-26 Original Toddler:
- A good source of iron, which contributes to cognitive development and functioning of the immune system
- Is rich in calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and C, zinc and iodine, for growth and development.
S-26 Original Toddler is a nutritious milk drink which can be enjoyed by your toddler supplementary to a diet that includes a variety of foods. Backed by over 100 years of experience our products are scientifically developed to provide a strong foundation early in life.
Packs Available In:Powder: 900g Net can
Powder 900g can
|Quantity per serve (220mL)|
|Level Scoops of Powder||Suggested Serves
|200mL||4||1 – 2|
Warning: Prepare only one serving at a time. Leaving toddler unattended may cause choking.
One scoop = 7.3 grams. Use only the scoop provided.
†Suggested Serves Per Day is provided as a guide when your toddler’s intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
How to prepare:
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- Replace plastic lid after use and store in a cool and dry place.
- Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening.
- Use by date/batch code printed on bottom of can.
- Fill is by weight, not volume.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
Average per 220mL as prepared
|Units||Quantity per Serving (220mL)||Quantity per 100mL||% RDI* per serving (1-3 years)|
|Dietary Fibre, total||g||0||0|
- All quntities are expressed as averages.
- *Recommended Dietary Intake for children 1-3 years (Food Standards Code).
- **Lactose is a naturally occuring sugar in milk.
- Contains milk and soy.